• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Roleplayers Wanted

P

panzerskau92

Haven't seen any around the lands lately and am hoping there's still some out there. Any info regarding where I can involve myself would be fabulous, thank so much!

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Panzer is that you? Who let you back in the game?

I could have sworn that I paid the right people at EA to keep you out. :p

PaxOku city has a few things going on. I cannot say Tons. We have our Crafters event on Fridays from 7-9pm est.

Also we run a play every week on Friday or Saturdays. Were going to try to have the BLT open after the play. So things are somewhat coming together.

We also have Savages running which ever way. And ive seen a few undead and a very nice Wolf named Snow. Id say come around PaxOku mostly on Fridays. Were working one day at a time and hope to be more active other days we can set in stone soon.

P

panzerskau92

Yep yep, I finally found a great group of people and a great deal of familiarity. Other than Magincia looking as though it became dragon fodder, all is right with my little world. Paxlair is still standing too, which just made me totally misty eyed last night.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
You know Winfield wont let it fall not on his watch.... Except he did miss one house but dont tell him I told you and it went poof.

The man its been awhile. One of the blessed houses I forget exactly what it was someone hit the customize botton and well all its blesseds flew out.

my icq is 267944224

L

Lenora

Yes welcome back to Sosaria! PaxLair City is still there and populated, though it's very different than it was, and activity is spread out more now that we have several sister cities. If you need a home and decide to live back in the capital, Winfield can suggest some places. The PaxLair skypages are still up and running, and although the news page up front hasn't been updated in a while, the calander links show the rotating location of our weekly town meetings.

Knowledge be with you,
Lenora of Yew