• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Rocky Voice) And now for something we can all enjoy!

kanid99

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Once again we are letting the loonies run the asylum! Oh well!! Hoo hoo hoo hoooooo!

G

Congrats draconi.... I guess this means you can't flamethrow anymore... hmmmm....... hehehe j/k.

C

Cypress[blessed]

Haha, you're so strange. Welcome aboard, though! I think strangeness is a prerequisite.

G

Welp there goes the neighborhood /php-bin/shared/images/icons/ohplease.gif

Sakkarah

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG!! They let anyone work for stratics these days!!! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/shocked.gif

Congrats hun, now I have a new mod to pester /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif

DrDolittle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Yep, I'm a moderator now.

<hr></blockquote>My sincerest condolences concerning your recent misfortune… errr… no wait… congratulations -- yeah, congratulations, that's the ticket --- My sincerest congratulations concerning your recent appointment. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

G

i probobly missed something somewhere, but what are you mod of?

congrats btw, and thanks a ton for the update on the price index.

G

*is confused* oh well, i guess we got a new atl mod, lol. yay for draconi!

just as cypress was the elf mod, so you shall be the merchant mod. huzzah merchant mod!

so what're you doing now, cypress?

C

Cypress[blessed]

Uh... I'm being Mod of Atlantic, too? I'm reporter, also.

We're just getting more Mods.

DrDolittle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

We're just getting more Mods.

<hr></blockquote>Yeah, all the stratics admins have been running BODs for two years. They finally managed to get a +60 runic keyboard. Now they can enhance their volunteers with less chance of destroying then in a catastrophic failure so they have more Mods.

I hear that Cypress got +25% post speed increase, +5 fire resist and 12% Lower Jolt Cola Cost. Sounds pretty sweet, but I am a little concerned about the [blessed] tag; the PvP crowd is gonna have fits over that one! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

G

ok, that clears up my confusion. are we really that unruley? lol

i finally got up the bods today to get my 120 smith scroll. so i'll no longer be just 'elder' (115), and with my +30 ASH, i shall enhance loot like there's no tomorrow and other such things, mwahahaa

[/mr nice guy]
[reign of terror]

G

They needed to hire extra mods because i likes to spam teh forums keke^^