• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Rocks! Lots and lots of rocks!

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Low end rares, but maybe someone has a couple of secures to clean out... :D

I am working on a project that requires mass amounts of rocks, far more than the handful a day I'm finding scattered across the shards.

I'm looking for:

250 * Doom rock

250 * Buc's Den rock

100 * rubble (moongate rock)

150 * rubble (squarish boulder-style rock)

Any * numbers 1, 2, 5, and 7:

I'd preferably like to get these on Chessie, but I can also snag them on Asuka, Atlantic, Baja, Catskills, Drach, Europa, GL, Hokuto, Izumo, Mizuho, Pacific, Sakura, Wakoku, or Yamoto.

If anyone can help with a couple, or a ton of rocks, please either ICQ me 23573865 or send a message here, let me know what you have, and what price you're looking for. :)

Thanks,
Brian

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
hi Brian,
i have maybe a dozen or so rocks that you can just have. None on Chessie unfortunately, but they are on some of the shards you list. I'll be home this evening (at work at the moment) and if you still need them you can contact me at ICQ 11194606.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont understand the 100 means you're paying 100 gp, or 100k gp or what? I have some on baja

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
i think it means he wants 100. I think he is cornering the UO rock market....

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
i dont understand the 100 means you're paying 100 gp, or 100k gp or what? I have some on baja

That's a rough sense of how many I'm looking for.

...And given how few people seem to bother selling dailys, or level 1 Doom artifacts, I may just end up indeed dominating that market, if only by buying everything anyone's selling. :D

In a few words, I'm in the midst of building a mountain. The inside frame is done, but it still needs the outer skin - hence the rocks. Here's a taste of a more completed section:

I'll be out most of tonight taking my wife to dinner for our anniversary, but I should be around in the evenings EST Fri and this weekend. It's far from complete, but if anyone wants a peek, just catch me on ICQ. :D

Brian

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Oh? You collect rocks? Good to know! *nods*

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I WANNA ROCK! :D

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 23 pieces of Rubble Rock for sale on Baja. Will take gold on Atlantic. Icq me if you're interested 123172317

Rocks.png