• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rock Candy from TOT

Shelra

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone kept up with how many different colors there are of the Rock Candy?

I have 12 colors so far, and the green's are very close in color.
Not sure how to find their color #.

RockCandy.jpg

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope they have toothbrushes available. With all of this candy, the UO dentists are going to have a field day...la

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

I have 12 colors so far, and the green's are very close in color.
Not sure how to find their color #.

View attachment 24979
You are missing one of the blues I think. There are 3 greens, 3 blues, 3 purples, 2 pinky reds, 2 yellows.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just saw this thread and went to count up mine. 14 in total (so far).

You can check the HUE ID in the enhanced client using the "Get Hue ID" option under the actions menu and then the "other" section.

Shelra

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just saw this thread and went to count up mine. 14 in total (so far).

You can check the HUE ID in the enhanced client using the "Get Hue ID" option under the actions menu and then the "other" section.

Thanks for the replies -

What do those of us that exclusively use CC do to find out the hue #?

I hope they have toothbrushes available. With all of this candy, the UO dentists are going to have a field day...la
lalalalaaaaaa. la. la. :) I couldn't help myself there for a moment :p

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
While I do have a little collection of these at the moment... I'm thinking clean up points. Will probably keep some jelly beans and maybe some pumpkin muffins.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have kept a few of each just to have some... but honestly don't want the tons of that stuff I've been getting... I toss most of it.

Shelra

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Capt. Lucky @MalagAste Great idea! Haven't checked if they're worth anything but I'll be tossing all my surplus too. I toss items as I get them while working Begging skill, which I'm up to 52 now, woot! I know the EC is preferred by Malag - do you know of a way to find hue # in the CC? *ducks, just in case* ;p

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@Capt. Lucky @MalagAste Great idea! Haven't checked if they're worth anything but I'll be tossing all my surplus too. I toss items as I get them while working Begging skill, which I'm up to 52 now, woot! I know the EC is preferred by Malag - do you know of a way to find hue # in the CC? *ducks, just in case* ;p
After I get done at the MOA auction I'll look at the colors for you.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
That would be awesome, I have 13, missing one of the greenish ones. Surprised after all the ToT I've been doing I haven't even gotten one that color :/