• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Robot factory job?

M

MandiK

This has probably been asked before, but where is the guide for the robot factory job?

G

That Stratic guide is a 'work in progress', it has been difficult finding players at the higher levels to follow to work for screenies of uniforms, job site and car.

If you want to help, contact our Editorial Team: Katheryne, DJFroggie or KChan.

In fact there are a lot of changes that need to be made to our guides to reflect the changes in the game, so anyone that wants to help out, please send an email to the Content Team or [email protected].

Thanks!

I

imported_Gracie Nito

<blockquote><hr>

http://www.tsomania.net/gameguides/jobs.php

Will take you right to the spot you need and has it all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Promotion requirements on this site are inacurate. You will have to work 10 shifts before being promoted from drone to golem. Not 5. I haven't checked requirements for each level, but don't go by these listed as the end all gospel truth of the matter. I can guarantee you will never receive the first promotion with no skill. I was a drone with no skills for two years.

A

askastor

I agree www.tsomania.net is a great source for anything tso or this new found name EA Land but tso Mania will not update the pay per bot. I know of at least 3 people that has emailed them telling them the price per bot is not correct. Since they wont update the price its half their posted amount.

G

I thought I would be doing well in the factory, which I am. I just thought i would have been making more until I figured out that we were only getting paid half of the amount stated in stratics.

P

Pkmn_knight

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

http://www.tsomania.net/gameguides/jobs.php

Will take you right to the spot you need and has it all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Promotion requirements on this site are inacurate. You will have to work 10 shifts before being promoted from drone to golem. Not 5. I haven't checked requirements for each level, but don't go by these listed as the end all gospel truth of the matter. I can guarantee you will never receive the first promotion with no skill. I was a drone with no skills for two years.

[/ QUOTE ]
I only had to do 5 shifts from drone to golem.

G

I too only worked 5 rounds before being promoted. I however know that if you don't have the requirements for promotion, you won't get one until you meet them.