• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Robin's Nest Decorating

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for ideas on how the large floor areas of the Robin's Nest custom Keep have been decorated. If you have ideas and/or pictures, please post them.

Thanks!

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Looking for ideas on how the large floor areas of the Robin's Nest custom Keep have been decorated. If you have ideas and/or pictures, please post them.

Thanks!
Pretty sure the Robin's Nest is a castle, Minerva_Foxglove has this posting at the UO forum. Robins Roost decorated. I could be wrong was there a Keep called Robin's Nest also?? Seems I am wrong there is a robin's nest, https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/gameplay/houses-placing-a-house/contest-winning-keeps/

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is Canary. It has an Open first Floor.

The intent of the open floors was for players to add walls as they liked. Some fit kinda weird but you can wall off sections as you prefer. That is why they built it out of basic stone, so you can craft stone walls and add them in.

The circled walls were added by me. This is an open floor normally.

1677221956495.png

Same Floor without walls.

1677222376542.png

You could decorate like me and just clutter up the large open areas.

Last edited:

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Raise two bonfires on to the fireplace... had no idea you had that much stuff! :) They might stick thru the next floor, cover that.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Raise two bonfires on to the fireplace... had no idea you had that much stuff! :) They might stick thru the next floor, cover that.
I need your castles. :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Crammed a lot of the goodies onto the porch.

1677437477314.png