• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Robes

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
***Posting this for a friend***

Over a hundred robes adorn the rooftop alone of one Robin Hood . Many more may be located inside his home, how many? One cannot say.

G

Bob! Welcome back; my dragon (that you helped me to get) and I have been worried about you. You must join us one of these evenings chasing elementals around. Take care of yourself now.

I

imported_kinney42

Thats a lot! especially since Draconi just posted in U.Hall that they will not be part of the turn in!

G

Good to see you Bob! Are you back or just posting for your friend?

I

imported_Blackrock Frank

Paying 5k each for Cloaks! PM me!!

Yes, TW, I know... wrong forum.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Paying 5k each for Cloaks! PM me!!

Yes, TW, I know... wrong forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I guess I could make an exception for the king!!!

J

Jerry Seinfeld

Nice collection! Out of curiousity, were those cloaks achieved with or without the use of blackrock and our friendly neighborhood armageddon spell?

I've not played intensively, but I still managed to net 3 without using a single piece of blackrock.

Those cloaks are actually quite handy in the rift, as hinted by our talented news staff, and confirmed by one crazy necro-mage in his moment.

Of course, this is providing you don't care about karma loss or large groups of things attacking you simultaneously.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, I didn't realize that so many people would notice that I made a little post. Um...thank you all for the howdy-doo. No, I'm not quite back yet. I was just posting for a friend...When I do return to the world of Sosaria I will post about it though. Good to hear everyone is having fun with the event that I missed out on though

-Bob
a.k.a.
-Hagrid