• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Robe of Britannia "Ari" Replica

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I read on a website that this robe spawns on Ilhenir the Stained and the Harrower. Can anyone confirm this?

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, that's the only location I could find that information though. Has anyone actually seen this or could prove that Ilhenir actually drops these robes? I wouldn't be asking if Stratics didn't say that the Harrower is the only champ that drops it.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Many collectors don't focus on the spawning replicas. Your best bet to get confirmation would be to ask about it on UHall. You might also consider getting in touch with the spawning guilds on your shard and asking them. Good luck!