• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RL Pic Thread

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've seen that Origin doesn't have a RL pic thread. Origin has changed quite a bit since the beginnings. I'd like to see some of the faces playing this shard. It would be nice to see some familiar faces as well. To begin it off, I'll post a pic of me, some of my main characters, and when I first began playing Origin.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Characters: Tasloff, Drago Atrox, Joshua

I've played on Origin since server up which was in 2004.

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hrm, I guess either not many people know about Stratics or I'm the only one comfortable with doing this. Eh, ah well. I just figured it would get the community more in touch with each other.

C

Crystal Canyon

OH I think it is a great idea and many shard forums have this type of thread. I think maybe we have some shy people lurking these boards!

It will pick up ...just give it time. rolleyes:

M

Michael Wolf

Hey Red, have some patience... No everyone keeps updated pics online and available for posting at a whim...

Anyway, just did a frame up rebuild of the bike and wanted to get a new pic uploaded to post here. Here's me and my second love...

And here is a pic of my first love sitting on my second love....

E

Eyes of Origin

Thats awesome MW! Going to Sturgis this year? I was just there for the 4th of July.. love it up there.

M

Michael Wolf

2,000 miles from here, a bit more than I want to sit on that thing for a single trip....

E

Eyes of Origin

lol I hear ya.. I dont think I could handle that. Still a very nice motorcycle tho =)

M

Michael Wolf

Thanks, I love it. Very pleased with the rebuild, runs great.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[/URL][/IMG]

Me after not getting a 120 magery for like the ten thousandth time. *sigh*