• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RL Christmas Present

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
We all know our favorite games give out something around the holidays.... What do you get for yourself or receive from a special someone in your life outside the game. Share your presents Past and Present!

I'll Start....

Got this for this year. ChristmasPresent.jpg .

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
New book for Christmas. (My youngest daughter shares my sense of humor.) :cool:

Sense of humor doesn't seem that far off from mine actually based on that...

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Sense of humor doesn't seem that far off from mine actually based on that...
It was part of an early Christmas gift package from her (she lives in another state). She and I both love cats. :)

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
Like many people my age, I have everything I want or need, which makes gifts a challenge. But try telling that to young children who often are as excited to give a gift as receive one. So when my brother's children (age 7 and 5) insisted on getting a gift for their favorite (and only) uncle, my sister-in-law's solution was to take them and allow them to choose the gift. And in what is probably the strangest coincidence of the year, this is what I got:
giftfromkandj.jpg

Sure the horn is uncomfortably close to your eye when you drink, but it makes perfect sense, really. Uncle Kolka likes coffee. And everyone likes rainbow unicorns......

Last edited:

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Like many people my age, I have everything I want or need, which makes gifts a challenge. But try telling that to young children who often are as excited to give a gift as receive one. So when my brother's children (age 7 and 5) insisted on getting a gift for their favorite (and only) uncle, my sister-in-law's solution was to take them and allow them to choose the perfect gift. And in what is probably the strangest coincidence of the year, this is what I got:
View attachment 59205

Sure the horn is uncomfortably close to your eye when you drink, but it makes perfect sense, really. Uncle Kolka likes coffee. And everyone likes rainbow unicorns......
Love it!!! :)

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I paid in full for breast augmentation surgery, which I now have no option but schedule time off work to get it done till April instead of postponing it forever like I have been done since 2011, paid for whole year worth of gym membership since I will need a good coach during the two months I won't be able to lift heavy after the surgery and also a very nice electric back massager to relax the muscles after pumping heavy metal.

Other than that, my family doesn't have a tradition to swap gifts among adults, so I only spoiled my nephew and niece with brand new bicycles.