• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rivatach in Fan Dancer Dojo

AyaraBlue

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Phew. Three hours of fighting, running around chasing shadow images and 100 k poorer, but we did it :D ... Rivatach 12.30 is gone... But he´ll probably be back soon.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tbh this sucks i died the most lost the most insurance, died about 10 seconds before the strnager did and no one would res me coz they were all after the loot and i got sod all.

Devs you need to assign looting rights! this event is just open to those abusers who dont do a thing to help kill the stranger but then they get all the rewards!

AyaraBlue

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried to ress all the ghosts I saw after Rivatech´s death. Sorry if I missed you, but it was kinda chaotic down there.

-and no, after being in the Dojo and seeing the stranger go from full health to death I didn´t get any loot either, except for a few odd gold coins. However, with my luck and total lack of loot skill, I didn´t expect anything else, so I´m not so disappointed. However, I agree that it´s annoying when you do hours of hard work, and then anybody with good timing can step in and take the reward afterwards.

S

SilentFoxXy

I was there right at the start with Hex, then had to pop off, left with him @ 5% down after 20 mins, returned to see him @ 25% down, and stayed for another hour, then he threw a wobbly, and vanished off my screen, and from my radar, his bar I had been targeting for the past 2 hrs grey, and his hordes of m/Images perplexing me.

Finally managed (thru loads of help) to locate the real one (The one with a broken weapon...thx Hex)

Then had to pop off, and missed the death.

I did see a load of folk rezzing pretty constantly, and there seemed to be a good deal of good spirit and camradeire.

Indeed, I was rezzed laodsa times, along with Gift Of Life being ...a life saver ...(Of Sorts...;)
Shame a few got left when he died, Ill deffo try and stay alive at his death to rezz who I can, not bothered about the loot, I have my 2 boxes, and all the loot I want, I'm there purely for the sport.....

If you see me, as FoxXy, just come away from the EEllie bodies, and F/Dancer, and Ill always try n rezz you as fast as I can.:)

CatT.

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Spawned again, 4:30 UK time, its just inside by the entrance.

And your welcome Foxxy :) (I'm Hex)

B

Birdseye

tbh this sucks i died the most, lost the most insurance, died about 10 seconds before the Nuub Blue did and no one would res me

Sounds just like what you say on vent matey whilst PvPing at Yew!:gee:

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried to ress all the ghosts I saw after Rivatech´s death. Sorry if I missed you, but it was kinda chaotic down there.

-and no, after being in the Dojo and seeing the stranger go from full health to death I didn´t get any loot either, except for a few odd gold coins. However, with my luck and total lack of loot skill, I didn´t expect anything else, so I´m not so disappointed. However, I agree that it´s annoying when you do hours of hard work, and then anybody with good timing can step in and take the reward afterwards.

To be fair youre right there were a few people ressing i just got over looked. But after loosing about 60-100k on insurance and a lot of the people there (not saying you) were just standing around watching us kill him and be killed ourself. Then right at the end they all run in and grab stuff they just not entitled to imho and i must have been up in the top 5 for dammage and what did i get? sod all!

I wont be doing it again. Next time i do the standing and grabing

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds just like what you say on vent matey whilst PvPing at Yew!:gee:
No my friend im normaly shouting at you to get youre ass back and help me! Insted of leaving me out there with all those nasty people. While you run off chasing the boys more often than my dog chases Cats :twak:

A

Aurianna

tbh this sucks i died the most lost the most insurance, died about 10 seconds before the strnager did and no one would res me coz they were all after the loot and i got sod all.

Devs you need to assign looting rights! this event is just open to those abusers who dont do a thing to help kill the stranger but then they get all the rewards!
Well you are not the only one who got no Loot. I was by the Stranger in Luna a few times and got 0, after that i had been a few times in Despice, Destard and now in the Dojo and guess what? Not 1 Box, not 1 Rare Gem and not even some nice Loot. All i got was some normal Gems that i could pick up.
All i do there is just Healing and Rezzing all the time but when a Stranger dies, i have screenfreeze for 10 seconds and till i can move again, all the Loot is gone. :sad3::sad2:

PJay

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Spotted at 9:40 on the bottom level of fan dancer !!

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah 10:50 and hes still there. No one is down here so i might try again.. There again just be no one around to res me :lol:

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just saw you Corp por'ing him alone and thought "arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That didn't last long. A few EVs and earth eles and he disappeared!

Ran round lvl 3 and found some mirrors with the Oni, but not the original Stranger, I had his bar up. We were killing a mirror, seemed alot stronger then ones from yesterday, so was thinking maybe a new Stranger spawned, but that one did a bunk too!

I checked the rest of Dojo, nothing, so decided to check Heartwood to see if we had the new one, nothing there too :sad3:

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I guess he could be, not seen one do that before though .. and his mirrors have gone, which only happened before when he was dead :sad4:

Just went back and EQ'd the area, didn't reveal anything.

K

Kiminality

I read that there was an issue with the strangers crashing the server, when defeated.
That was followed by tell that the strangers were being removed, while being fought, possibly to avoid crashes.

No official word, or confirmation, though.

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Seasseragh, I'd forgot about the multiple NPCs, and didn't notice them when I checked Heartwood, was just looking for a red name :dunce:

Kiminality, I'd read about the shards crashing and Strangers in Heartwood no longer spawning, just thought it was a problem with those, as previous ones worked ok, didn't even think that'd be why he disappeared, again :dunce:

*waits impatiently, tapping his foot, twiddling thumbs and twitching, for the next Stranger*