• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RIP Suicidal Gnome

El Pollo Loco

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey all, just wanted to let everyone know that Suicidal Gnome passed away last night. Though he has not played in many years, those who knew him could tell you what a great guy he was. His name is synonymous with early UO PvP. He passed away from a blood clot that traveled into his lungs. He is survived by his wife, mother, sister, and the so many friends that knew him and loved him.

Gnome was like a brother to me. Ive known him the last 15 years. I am blessed to have known him and am a better person for it. Lord knows he's saved me from stepping of the ledge a time or two. Please keep his wife and family in your prayers.

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had known Gnome all those years ago, fighting alongside and against him. But hadn't he recently started playing again?

It's a very sad day.

Last edited:

Melchior1

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've known gnome for years too. you actually introduced me to him years ago polo. Great guy. He will be missed. OSG's condolences to his family.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm so sorry to hear this news. I remember him PVP'ing with friends and guildies. Gnome was an awesome ally. It's sad to hear of someone so young leaving this world so early. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Very sad news. He was always a joy to chat with and helped me understand some of the ways of pvpers. Prayers of comfort to you and his family. He lives on in our hearts and memories.

We will place a special candle in the Sonoma Chapel to honor his memory.

Morph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gnome was a good guildie, good person, and a good friend. Sad Day indeed knew him ever since the original EFL days on Sonoma. May he rest in Peace. His memory will live on through his friends and in game.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
was always a fun guy to see in the field.
was always a fun guy to play against.
definitely a true original sonoma pvp player.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I played with Gnome for years, with him and against him. He was always a great person and a true friend, loyal to a fault.

May his memory live on and my condolences to his family.