• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RIP Robin Williams

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
The actor died or someone in uo? Either way my condolences

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
R.I.P Robin, thanks for sharing your talent with the world.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This angers me quite a lot; I am more angry and dissapointed than I am sad. Just a total waste.

Suicide is never the answer to any problem, ever.

Life is life, it sucks, its beautiful, its awesome, its not.

Live it and don't give up.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree Bennu. Nothing in this world is worth taking your own life. I am disappointed but I will not judge. Rest in Peace Robin Williams.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree too... I got so much heat for my post on Facebook saying that he was a coward and selfish.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The saddest part about this whole thing to me, is that he spent his entire life making others happy, and helping those in need through both community service and donations....yet for some reason was never able to be happy himself.

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it was a side effect of the medication he had been taking for Parkinson's. They are doing reruns of more and minds here, what a strange show.