• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Rings and Bracelets

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction Rules

Auction Ends Thursday 28th April at 11pm UK TIme / 10pm UTC / 5pm New York Time
All bids must be posted here
Minimum bid increments of 1m
10 minute rule applies
No Reserves

Will Accept gold on Europa or Atlantic, Items can be picked up either Europa or atlantic.

Happy Bidding

NinjaSampire

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
1. 5m (bidding against myself because I thought there would be some more interest, perfect fort hunter)
5.2 mil
9. 3 mil

NinjaSampire

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
thought auction ended 5pm new York time? no biggie but that's what OP said? its 6:40 NY time now so auction was done an hour ago right?

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah **** Ninja i just realised i calculated the New York time wrong, New York is 5 hours behind me and i wrote it down as 6 hours behind , should of been 6pm New York Time. Due to that cock up. If you wish me to reopen Item 9 for you and Smoot to bid over, if thats okay with smoot., I would be happy to oblidge. Dont want any hurt feelings or arguements. Or if you have a better solution then let me know. Was a mess up on my part.

@NinjaSampire

Im assuming everyone wants the items on Atlantic so i will get them moved over within the next few days to complete the trades.

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think i still bid late, i dunno, pm or icq me if i won or not. thx : )