• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Ring: SSI 5%/HCI 20%/DI 25% [170M/Hotsauce - great trade!]

Magister Returns

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This item is available on Atlantic. I will xfer it to you free of charge if the price is right and you're on a populated shard.

Ring
SSI 5%
HCI 20%
DI 25%
No negatives

Yes, you could craft your own turquoise ring, but perhaps you'd like that extra 5% HCI bonus you can't get any other way?

~M

Last edited:

Magister Returns

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Sold* Delivery tonight to Atlantic, I assume. Let me know if you want it delivered to a different shard.

Q 406294658

Multi Dwagon

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uh, next time please add an end date of the "auction". I wanted to bid aswell but was waiting till you add that...

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No kidding, i am very disappointed in this seller. he says he is having an auction, and sells it in 9 hours?

75mil in case this buyer backs out

Last edited:

Magister Returns

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buyer has not contacted me in 12hrs in this thread or via ICQ. I'm opening this back up.

If you want this, please post again and include your shard.

AUCTION WILL END at midnight tonight, Pacific time. (Friday, 15 Feb)

Last edited:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
165mil, my last bid, cause im not gunna stay up till 3am est to see if i won.