• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Ring of Archer's Pleasure: +15 Ninja, SI 4, EP 25, HCI 15, DCI 15, SDI 18, LMC 8, SSI 10, DI 25

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

End Time: 1/19 11:59 PM Eastern - 5 Minute Rule Applies

Reserve Set: 200M

Last edited:

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:eek: It's such a shame that the SDI doesn't help hit spell but that is a amazing item. I wish I could roll with you rich guys but my 7 mil bid would be laughed at....right?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cant ask for a better archer ring.
Apart from one with Archery on it!!!!

Jokes aside. That is a a jewel worthy of being called "uber", "sick" etc etc.

Good luck with the auction guys. Very very nice item.

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I posted the question ages back in the warriors thread to which a dev told me it doesn't benifit hit spell. Let me see if I can find it but it was a few years ago....

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I posted the question ages back in the warriors thread to which a dev told me it doesn't benifit hit spell. Let me see if I can find it but it was a few years ago....
Don't believe the Dev's... test it yourself to show results. I don't think half the current Dev even know 50% of the gaming mechanics anymore..

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would happily stand corrected.
Hehe yeah, I've found out for myself. Read things that just aren't true... test it... and get a different answer. At least when I tested this a while back when Sup Soc told me it definitely effects weapons, I tested it and it was true. Its hard to see because your really only getting the 10-15% SDI bonus so its really on average in PvP an extra 1-2 Points of damage. Which hit spell fluxuates as it is so you need to test it for a while to get the average. It does add extra damage though from when I tested.

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I would be willing to take your data as a better lead. I tried to find the posting but I can't see it right now, will look again later.