• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] RING - FC1 FCR3 18%SDI 15%DCI 15%HCI 25%EP 8INT 25% DI

Armani Exchange

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Auctioning this ring - Auction Ends Sunday(22nd) 9PM EST - 30 Minute rule Applies
No bids will be accepted from stratics accounts under 1 month old unless otherwise agreed
Relisted due to time waster bidders - The ring will go!

Armani Exchange

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for re-bidding again guys, the ring will go this time, time waster bids will be voided and removed

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First time was fake bidding and second time a very high reserve was posted after a few bids were already made.

Armani Exchange

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
First time fake bidding, I then proceeded to post that I'd restart auction in the same thread and added the reserve, people then bid without seeing it, I just decided to end the mess of a thread and start it again to avoid confusion, the reserve was already in place before the bids were made after the restart, this however has no reserve, it will sell to a legitimate bidder

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hit my ceiling :( good luck boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Armani Exchange

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
30mins after the last bid and the item will sell, I should be online for an instant delivery after the item is won

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Glad to see it went to a good owner and it got a fair offer!
Congrats all!

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
haha - yeah! Oh well, what's a hundred mil in this game anymore... lol