• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Ring: Archery 15 / AniLore 15 / Taming 20 / Dex8 /MR3 / DCI15 / LMC 8 / SSI10

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hello

i would like to sell the following ring, with 50 Skill Points useable for PVP Archer/Tamer
reserve 15m

ring.png

if you have questions / offers please write PM or ICQ (160 565 745) or post them in the thread.
i will end accepting offers Saturday 10pm EST, all items are on Atlantic.

Highbid: 20m @jopromol

Due to the fact that iam living in Europe (+6h ahead of EST) i will not be around when the auction end.

Last edited:

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@all sorry i thought i chose Friday 10pm instead of today Saturday... so last bump will end later today!

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@jopromol, oh maybe i missed it or so. sorry. i will write you later today when iam home from work, can you sent me your icq number via pm so that i fix this if i dont find you in my list.