• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Ring +5 music 5 stam clean ATL

Mr. Plod

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Located on ATL
ANIMATED RING
Music 5
Stamina 5
No other mods skillgroup 1(?)

Starting bid: 75m
Buyout:250m

This auction will end Friday 1/4 at 10 pm EST
All bids will be considered even if reserve is not met. No time extensions to be given as of yet.

Hell's Ironworks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i just have a question. whats to be done with this ring that makes it so valuable? im asking because i spend most of my game time farming dungeons for jewels and i have TONS of clean and -100 luck ones. I never know which to put up for sale or how much to ask for them. thanks.

Mr. Plod

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Well, as you already know, 5 stamina is an important mod. Mine is not clean but the skill mod, opposed to the -100 luck mod, can be useful in a dexxer template. Essentially -100 luck is a wasted slot, not suitable for pvm or pvp, unless the item is at or above its maximum imbuing intensity.

Mr. Plod

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
After rereading your post, I see that I've failed to answer your question lol. This jewel is useful because at least one 5 stam jewel is required for the popular 210 stam template. And with clean stamina increase jewels so scarse (less so, of late) that's what gives this item value.

Hell's Ironworks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for answering, as a follow up question, wouldnt + dex do the same? or is it because you can still add stam when your dex is maxed?

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The reason dex isn't the same is because dex caps at 150. Stamina goes over that 150 into 221, So 120 Dex + 50 EP + agility = 150 Dex... all stamina increase on the suit goes over the 150cap so 65 Stamina + 150 = 215... 210 Stamina is required to swing a Soulglaive and Composite at Max Swing speed along with 55 Swing Speed Increase.