• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Ring : 15swords,15parry,15chiv, 15DCI, 15SDI1, FRC3 10SSI

Destinie Moon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Ang dear another place i have learned that helps sometimes on pricing items is the Pvp server in Discord. Also talk to Eliot and Candy spice. Peon is very helpful too. Since i often collect things i am unsure of. I set them in a box and trade things to them once they come look things over if there is something they may want :)

Tyson

Seasoned Veteran
comment like What, giving Accurate price checks in price check Threads??

If anything, people shouldnt be allowed Bogus clueless price estimates.
Just to break it down for you newblets, it’s a pvm jewel sampire mainly have 120 bushido 60 parry with this jewel hci pieces and 30 di gloves you easily have a a sampire with 120 bush 100 parry 10% increase for counter attack and more efficient evades, so yea this jewel is worth 100mill

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
@Tyson I get where you going with your conclusion but to me if its not a pvp toon (less inflicted dmg) and its a pvm grinder(samp living off dmg) I'm not going to use 45skillpoints for antique jewlery I could break in one month or so only to now have to find this piece again... otherwise it just be silly... I need a more compelling argument then Its makes a pvm template lil better for lil while to justify 100m in my mind...

I'm not gonna list what I would pay for it but thats because its of no use to me. I would just start out 100m cus there seems to be ppl who pay that and slowly go down from there week to week. Alot times the skill jewlery pvp wise its good to just let it vendor sit, once someone needs they don't care about price.

also I don't need to hear about ppls samp Temps it's just a waste of everyone's time and there is prbly 100 threads arguing about it 24/7

Might not be a bad place to go post this piece in front of all them samp snobs lol I could see them paying big gold ;)

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
@Tyson I get where you going with your conclusion but to me if its not a pvp toon (less inflicted dmg) and its a pvm grinder(samp living off dmg) I'm not going to use 45skillpoints for antique jewlery I could break in one month or so only to now have to find this piece again... otherwise it just be silly... I need a more compelling argument then Its makes a pvm template lil better for lil while to justify 100m in my mind...

I'm not gonna list what I would pay for it but thats because its of no use to me. I would just start out 100m cus there seems to be ppl who pay that and slowly go down from there week to week. Alot times the skill jewlery pvp wise its good to just let it vendor sit, once someone needs they don't care about price.

also I don't need to hear about ppls samp Temps it's just a waste of everyone's time and there is prbly 100 threads arguing about it 24/7

Might not be a bad place to go post this piece in front of all them samp snobs lol I could see them paying big gold ;)
^^^ This.

A PVM Sampire worth their salt would not use an Antique jewel like this. One that had ZERO base stats, no HCI and no DI. Anyone suggesting otherwise doesnt play a sampire in a serious manner. Only a "newblet" would adjust their entire skill setup for a mediocre jewel.

I stand by my previous estimate. This item is worth about 20 million. If the person offering it received a bid close to that, they would be wise to take it.

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
@Ang7 I stand by @Merlin on realistic quote but in UO a lot ppl think they going so much more crazy then the rest over such minor things (In this case) and that is wher u could get Tyson estimate and belive me there is ppl out ther like Tyson for example who think that's worth a lot more and u should try to sell to them! so nothing wrong with that. my kinda samps play as basic as possible in my opinion if i die i don't need any corpse just a res kinda life but you can go to those samp snobs who fight over every lil extra benefit to the "T", spend mills, chug pots, just to see them be 1-2% better then mine pshhhh plzzzz if u have time money go for it. that's where u make money off them!!! ;) SOOO START HIGH see how it goes if ya have time to wait.

valor

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I agree with Merlin. I play sampire for many years, I don't use any antique items. They will vanish very quickly.

Tyson

Seasoned Veteran
1600616688045.png Ive done over 75 Rooms/roof with this at its still at 245 my sampire has 100+ skills,for roof antique last a while, rather than spawning i;d say

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
View attachment 112089 Ive done over 75 Rooms/roof with this at its still at 245 my sampire has 100+ skills,for roof antique last a while, rather than spawning i;d say
its at 136 after only 75 runs...

it Also got both DI and HCI, so its worth using.
if the item for sale was any good it would have sold, period.