• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Ring: 1/3, HCI/DCI/SDI/EP35 +30 Skill, + 15 Stats

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reserve: 2 Plat

No Buy Out Set

Auction Ends December 11th, 6PM EST

10 Minute Rule Applies @ End Time

Attachments

Last edited:

Kas

Slightly Crazed
You bid as auction ended if you bid at 6 instead of 6:01 10 minute rule would aoply

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its 6:09 PM eastern on my clock right now.. and the post states the bid inbetween that time...

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Blazin bid 6:01 how 10 mi. Rule works I thought is it has to be in auction time frame

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah i'll need a mod to verify these time stamps it or it will have to wait till it officially states the time of the post.

Reactions: Kas

Kas

Slightly Crazed
I already win if people are
Going to change the rule of he the 10 mins I won't bid on the items any longer

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Unofficially, the 2.1 bid appears to have been at 6:00, and the 2.2 bid appears to be at 6:01. However, best bet is to wait the hour for time stamps to show up.

Reactions: Kas

Kas

Slightly Crazed
No he didn't you asked
For that, and as far as I understand that's not how the rule works... let the mods decide kthx

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Not how the 10 min rule was ever explained to Me but is what it is no one cries but you.

Last edited:

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did not cry, I spent 2.3 for my next toon. Pls lock thread, I don't like being harrassed

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On the bright side I saved u from buying a jewel u would never use. At least I will pwn ppl with it.

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Sneaky wolf to slay what he wants more like.. still bid the way the rule was explained to me =P