• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Swordsmanship] Rikktor Sword

L

Lord Thor

Having trouble standing toe to toe with Rikktor. What should be my weapon and the imbued mods on my sword weapon for my Sampire.

T-Hunt

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use a bladed staff , its 2 hander but the AI {armor ignore} special move is nice.
I add as much mana and stam leech i can..plus swing spead if your not maxed..

I cant remember if its cold or energy damage that hurts him more..i would have to look it up..
Make sure your stam is high enough im only 170 and thats low..the faster you swing and do damage the more you get back in health and other goodys..

Oh yes its dragon slayer also..
Cast confidence to get stam and HP back also..
But best bet is to hit the test centre and make few weaps up and see..
Its all free..

Good luck and see you in game.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You need a 100% cold weapon. I also support the Bladed Staff recommendation. But depending on your stamina, SSI, and whether you use pots, the longsword or brodsword are also options. For mace and fencing go war axe or leafblade respectively.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
I use chivalry to heal every time my hp goes under 50%. It happens pretty often during a battle but I don't have an armored swampy and don't have HLD.

Ganesh89

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did him with a 100% cold daisho, just use feint when you hear him make the earthquake sound and keep an eye on the buff icon, so you don't miss the recast after 6 seconds when feint runs out.....this propably takes a bit longer then with armor ignore but you get a lot less damage from him. As for the mods you should imbue, that depends on your temp. If your low on stam > then 180 I would advice on Dragon Slayer,SSI 30, SL 50, 50-60 ML, rest in damage. If your fast enough with then exchange SSI with HLA.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I prefer my fencing sampire on Rikktor, the leaf blade is the perfect weapon for him.

For swords, I run a Longsword. When I hear his earthquake sound, I pop Evasion, then right after it hits I cast cursed weapon and use a stamina potion. I have gotten down timing the cursed weapon so that even with 0 spirit speak, I get 1 hit out of casting it. Also, pop a healing potion if I need it.