• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Riddle Scavenger Hunt

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Date: Wednsday January 19th (1/19/11)
Event: Riddle Scavenger Hunt
Time: 9pm-11pm

If your interested in participating in this scavenger hunt, meet me in Luna Bank at 9pm. I will hand you a book with a few riddles in it, solve the riddles and bring me the items that they correspond to. First two people to come back with the correct answers will recieve a reward, and a Fluffy Token.

You have two hours to complete this challenge. After 11pm EST the game will be over, winner or no.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Re: Riddle Scavenger Hunt Tonight 9pm.

Very interesting indeed! Was working good too, till some goober shouted it all out in chat...
But for those who werent there, how about posting the list of clues, and the answers.
Looking forward to more in the future!

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Re: Riddle Scavenger Hunt Tonight 9pm.

#1 -It's always one to six, it's always fifteen to twenty, it's always 5, but it's never 21 unless its flying.
  • Dice
#2 -Alive without breath, as cold as death, never thirsty ever drinking, all in mail never clinking.
  • Fish
#3 -Walk on the living they dont even mumble, walk on the dead they mutter and grumble.
  • Leaves (in this case Red Leaves)
#4 -Where you may find roads without carts, forests without trees, cities without houses.
  • a map
#5 -Screaming, soaring, seeking sky, flowers of fire flying high, eastern art from ancient time, name me now and solve this rhyme
  • Fireworks
#6 -A slow solemn square dance of warriors feinting, one by one they fall warriors fainting, 32 on 64.
  • Chessboard/Pieces
#7 -I am the teeth of the mouth of the earth, darkness and water attended my birth. Softly and slowly extended in time, name me and know me solving this rhyme.
  • stalagmite/tite (Credit for seeds as well)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was having a lot of fun (puzzled and puzzled til my puzzler was sore!) and actually managed to figure out three of them :) yah, pretty poopy at these things, actually

boo to the snert that broadcast the answers

large thank you to you, Munk! :thumbsup: