• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Rhista was still not feeling well (Thurs. July 26th)

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
From Sonoma EM Event website:
She shook her head and spoke matter of factually to her adviser. “I do not believe that the Humans had anything to do with this epidemic. Further, I do not think it was my time speaking to them that weakened me. They are helping find the cure.

Meet at the Brit counselor hall, Thursday July 26 at 6 PT 7 MT 8 CT 9 ET.

Last edited:

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It is always wise to practice sleuthing between lessons. So one of the sleuths pulled the glass out of his pack and placed it against a wall. The conversation overheard involved the health of Rhista. Nothing so far has helped her and she is growing weaker by the day.

The following conversation was transcribed from a tattered scroll left in my mailbox ....

"Perhaps if the allied citizens could gather enough well wishes and lesser cures to present to her it would help in lifting her spirits said Amonos."

"It wouldn't hurt to try" Daniel responded

"So be it, Amonos said. Daniel ask your students to write their get well wishes in a journal and bring them to the gathering tomorrow evening (Thurs. July 26th) along with a lesser cure. Then we can deliver them to Rhista with the hope that it will bring her a quicker recovery."