• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rewards description in blackthorn artifacts sticking to cursor in EC

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I go to browse the Agent of the Crown in Trinsic, the description box of the item jumps off and follows my cursor around the screen. This is in the EC only and may be a a pincos issue as I do not have a standard EC to test with. Not sure how else to explain it, once I hover over an item, it sticks with me for several minutes. I've even run a dozen screens away with it still there.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
You should have the option to switch over to the stock EC and it only takes a second if you could try that and let us know that would be of great help!

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should have the option to switch over to the stock EC and it only takes a second if you could try that and let us know that would be of great help!
Ok you forced me to learn something new today... The reward Menu does not get stuck on the cursor, but remains open until you move to the next one. Sometimes you have to move the menu to get the next item out from under the property gump. When I switch back to pincos, that's when it gets stuck to my cursor. So maybe it's a little of both?

I'm going to send this to Pinco as well..

Thanks for increasing my knowledge today