• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Reward recall] -Important-please read

• Thread starter Drachenfels EM Feed
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Drachenfels EM Feed

Dear Drachenfels community,
you may have noticed that the rewards of the last Jade event had the wrong colour.
I talked to Mesanna about this and she is willing to change the colour, IF I can get hold on all 10 reward statues (Pig frame).
As I can imagine that all of you want to have the expected Jade colour, I ask you to place your reward into my mailbox in a Bagpack, with a sealed book.
Please write in the book the following Information’s:
- Your Character name (for the pickup)
- Your E-Mail address (so I am able to contact you)
- A sort of keyword for the transfer (keep it secret and tell it to NO one), I will ask you for the keyword during the transfer! Please make yourself a hard copy of the keyword on a sheet a paper!
Ill give you from today on 14 days to drop them into my mailbox at the reward hall.
As soon as I have all 10 rewards, I will get Mesanna to fix the colour.
For any questions or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to contact me via my mail address!
Kind regards
EM Borbarad

Continue reading...