• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) REWARD: Looking for shard shields from historic society Fel Waterside IDOC

The Predator

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Unfortunately, my credit card expired on one of my accounts, didn't notice, and my house collapsed. No biggie, this stuff happens, but I'm bummed about losing 6 shard transfer shields in the IDOC. If anyone recovered these, I'm willing to pay a reward. The location of the house is in the picture, it was a custom Fel waterside home.

It can be distinctly remembered as the house was part of the Historic Society.....well was.... :(

Also, there is a painting that is stuck, and there were a couple of ships nearby, i'm assuming this fell recently.

If anyone can help, please PM or post here. Thanks!

IDOC_Location.png

Godwin

Visitor
I have 2 of the 6 shields from the idoc. The other person discarded the ones he looted I believe as Im certain he thought you were gone forever from the game and not to return. I rarely ever keep them myself but I hadn't gotten around to tossing them out yet when I heard you were looking to reclaim them. If it wasn't for me keeping them, they would also be gone into the annals of decay. You are welcome to buy them back from me if you want them. I have Mizuho and Pacific. I also have a Chesapeake but Im almost sure that was from a different one and not yours but you can buy the 2 and have the other for free if you like. You can either ask for me in game or icq me if you want to get in touch with me. I will keep them put away in case I hear from you. Mary Godwin.