• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

revert ?

C

cheerful

Hi,
was there a revert last night or this morning ?

logged in to find myself in despise where i was training my battle chicken an hour before the fight....but without poor pecky and she's nowhere to be found :(

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,
was there a revert last night or this morning ?

logged in to find myself in despise where i was training my battle chicken an hour before the fight....but without poor pecky and she's nowhere to be found :(
The crash happened just after the fights were done, but revert went back as far as the second 'novelty' fight between the boura Bantha and the normal dragon, so Pecky should have ended up wherever you were when that was happening...

Really hope you find her - I'll try work out if there's anything else that might help track her down...

C

cheerful

from the arena i went straight home, tucked pecky up in bed, quit the guild and logged.

Strangely i was back in despise where i was training and still in the guild.

nnoooooooooooooooooooooo

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I'm sorry that happened. That sucks. :(

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Couple of us have wandered most of Despise, but no sign of Pecky or her ghost ... do you use a coop, Alyx, or NPC stables?

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or Despise even :p

Discussing it in chat, this is all we can think of;

1.) If it's attached to a Pet Summoning Ball, try and bring it back that way.
2.) Check your stables and coop in case it was auto returned.
3.) If it's a ghost, it may be stuck on a sub server somewhere; we may not have seen it in Despise because you weren't logged on at that time. Return to all the spots you've been, log out then in and it should bring the ghost to you if it's still there.

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rather desperate last thought from a conversation with Mapper, page a GM, making sure you do not use the word 'lost', just something like 'my bonded pet was with me when the server crashed, following the revert is not here now, can you check where it is, recalling/logging out and in does not seem to bring it back'......

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm reliably told shard died 21:40, and you left the arena at about 21:17 ... which meant you'd have been there about an hour at least since we kicked off at just after 20:00. Most folks reappeared in the arena, I know all my characters did... I just can't work out why you seem to be so far 'back in time' with the revert :(

We came back when the server restarted to find the the final 'novelty' fight was still going on, I had to do some fast healing on both pets to keep them alive....

AyaraBlue

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, noes - not Pecky :(. Unfortunately I have no good ideas to suggest that haven´t already been mentioned, so I can only cross my fingers and hope that she finds her way back home.

I

Irvyn

Any news on Pecky? It would be horribly sad to lose her :( *crosses fingers like Ayara*

C

cheerful

Unfortunately Pecky Balboa seems to have pecked her last peck in anger and now resides in the great corn field in the sky.

Her last words to me were.. "I couldve been a contender" and I'm sure she would have been.

Thanks for all the helpful tips.

I shall return.
Alyx.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn thats just awful. That is one fine bird, did you not have joined to a pet ball?, I have lost pets in the past that came back using the ball. I do hope you get lucky and find her or her ghost somewhere.

I left the fights just before the novelty bout and put Lightning away in the stables. I was then on my way by boat to fight Corgul when Europa went down. Logged back in to find myself outside guild HQ just before we set sail so was not a long revert. Cant understand why you should have apparently had a much longer one.

She was a champion waiting to happen.

A

Azukra

That sucks to hear, I was lucky, Mapper told me that my char was at the arena so I manage to save my 4 chickens.

Hope you can get Pecky back in some way.

Regards
Nyu Rin