• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning!

Hello All, my wife and I are returning to UO after a few years away and were wondering a thing or two and hoping someone would be willing to answer our questions. A little about us, my in-game names were Ace, Portsia, Death and Decay, Slipshot, Arthur Draco, and my wife was Crystalmoon, Ravenmoon, Chaos Eterna, and Hunter Gable. We were in the Enforcers of Justice guild until it feel apart after release of AoS, and the last guild we played in was Action.
1. Are there any places for keeps or castles on the shard or is it still too well populated?
2. If we have to buy a keep or castle because of lack of spots, what is the average asking price?
3. Is there still a good market for things needed for adventuring? (potions, powders, regs, scrolls, etc.)
4. What is the going price of Bane Dragons atm since we have 4 untrained ones on our accounts?
5. Are there still guilds who like to do t-maps and spawns weekly on the shard?

I also want to say we loved going to auctions. Some of our most beloved moments was when we would go to the SHE auctions. I made a Fencer named Captain Morgan just so I could distill booze and hand it out at them. We actually met online in UO, our characters got married in-game, then we married in real life years later. Thanks for reading, and thank you to any who can answer our questions.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Keep you can probably find or buy from someone. Castle .... well... that will be tricky ;)

Did you read up on the contests? some but not all keeps and castles can be converted to one of the contest winners designs . There are some really nice ones to choose from . Just be sure that whatever you buy is able to be customized , at least that is my preference . But anyway welcome back !

Zelda of Zed

Adventurer
Hello All, my wife and I are returning to UO after a few years away and were wondering a thing or two and hoping someone would be willing to answer our questions. A little about us, my in-game names were Ace, Portsia, Death and Decay, Slipshot, Arthur Draco, and my wife was Crystalmoon, Ravenmoon, Chaos Eterna, and Hunter Gable. We were in the Enforcers of Justice guild until it feel apart after release of AoS, and the last guild we played in was Action.
1. Are there any places for keeps or castles on the shard or is it still too well populated?
2. If we have to buy a keep or castle because of lack of spots, what is the average asking price?
3. Is there still a good market for things needed for adventuring? (potions, powders, regs, scrolls, etc.)
4. What is the going price of Bane Dragons atm since we have 4 untrained ones on our accounts?
5. Are there still guilds who like to do t-maps and spawns weekly on the shard?

I also want to say we loved going to auctions. Some of our most beloved moments was when we would go to the SHE auctions. I made a Fencer named Captain Morgan just so I could distill booze and hand it out at them. We actually met online in UO, our characters got married in-game, then we married in real life years later. Thanks for reading, and thank you to any who can answer our questions.
Welcome Back!!!
Keeps and Castles are a little hard to come by. I sold 2 keeps last month for 125 mil, and 175 mil.

Thanks for your comments on the SHE Auction. I miss those days, staying up until 2 am and you all hanging with us!
I do know where there are some empty 18 x 18 spots.