• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning with a fresh start.

InfinitePudding

Adventurer
Hiya all, just call me Pudding. It's less formal. I started playing UO shortly after I got my first PC. I was 16. It only had 7 gigs of storage, and terrible RAM. I was a total noob at computers. My first MMO was Everquest and my teenage mind simply thought the 3D world would make it a better game. However, a friend I met online talked me in to trying UO and playing with her.

I quit EQ shortly after trying UO because EQ didn't run properly on my toaster. And frankly it was a friendlier game with a much more open world. This all happened in 2000. I played up until a year or so in to Mondain's Legacy. For some reason, maybe it eas because I was such a loner after my friend quit playing, and the guild leader we followed passed away, maybe that is why I quit. I gave away all my cool stuff on both accounts, gave away both houses, and turned my back on one of the best gamed ever.

So anyway here I am getting a new account because my old ones were hacked. I recovered the main one today with Broadsword's help. But I have decided to start fresh anyway. I played on Atlantic before, and it has been suggested I play there again since it has the biggest population.

However, I was wondering what others thought. The first character I plan to make is a fisherman, as sailing and fishing up SOSes was my favorite thing to do in game. I would love to find a seafairing guild. I want to fish with others this time. I hear they added a lot of fishing content in the High Seas boostet. So I plan to get tha day 1.

I have a template in mind that worked well for fishing before if anyone want's to give me advice on how to better it.

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Welcome back! I love fishing too! I came back last year and I've been having a great time, finding a good guild with nice people will make all the difference, good luck! :)

Wing Zero Straight Edge

Seasoned Veteran
Atlantic server is pretty great. Its been great to me so far!
If you wanna see how far I've come within a month and a bit watch my YouTube vids, search Wing Zero Straight Edge.
I'll be back in game in about a week if you need any help.

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yell out in game if you want a bag full of sos to fish up as I need to make room in my locker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twinnrova

Visitor
Hahahahaha your toaster couldn't handle it x) I did literally laugh out loud at that part!

Hey, Pudding! I'm glad you're coming back to Ultima Online! I'm brand new to the game, and I'm also playing on the Atlantic server. If you're ever planning fishing trips, although I've never been, I'd love to join you! Let me know :) I hope to see you in game sometime! Welcome back!

InfinitePudding

Adventurer
Hahahahaha your toaster couldn't handle it x) I did literally laugh out loud at that part!

Hey, Pudding! I'm glad you're coming back to Ultima Online! I'm brand new to the game, and I'm also playing on the Atlantic server. If you're ever planning fishing trips, although I've never been, I'd love to join you! Let me know :) I hope to see you in game sometime! Welcome back!
Sure man, my fisherman on Atlantic is a Gargoyle named Rogonogog. Holler sometime if you see me

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk