• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning vet...

G

I left the world of Britiannia about a couple years ago to try my hand in a few different realms. Having my fill of them, I am considering returning to this realm.
I am just wondering what changes have taken place the last two years, besides the new look of course. Any major names ( vets ) leave or returned to the game? New professions etc.

I'd love some feedback before I make my decision to return to Ultima if anyone can help me out.

Thanks.

G

I am already seeing that there has been some major political changes in leadership of some of the larger guilds. Very intriging to say the least. But with a new era there must be changes to keep things fresh so to speak.
Also, alliances has been forged that i never would have thought would have. Well done, well played. There truly is strength, and in these times, wisdom in numbers.

F

five oclock

well first off welcome back..

and second there is wisdom in numbers..for the numbers are getting smaller

G

So it is.
One of the reasons I left in the first place. But even Azeroth couldn't hold my spirit.

I

imported_Cysphruo

if you ever liked the game then you will still like it, its getting better too

the guilds change every month or two

G

Well, it might seem that way yes, but if you travel to Atlantic briefly and see what the atmosphere is like there..even though it is very active with a very large population compared to Napa Valley..you'll see a trade-off.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Well, it might seem that way yes, but if you travel to Atlantic briefly and see what the atmosphere is like there..even though it is very active with a very large population compared to Napa Valley..you'll see a trade-off.

[/ QUOTE ]Very much agree with this. I play both Napa and Atl and I can definately say that the players on Napa are far more polite and willing to help. But there are definately fewer of us.

As for the posters original questions. There really has not been new stuff released in the last two years, except for KR which many people say is still in the works. There has been some major dev changes which have put off releasing the next expansion, SA. However, recent developments suggest that SA will be coming out this summer. There have also been a fewer minor tweaks to the game like Doom drop rates have increased considerably.

Welcome back should you decide to return.

I

imported_Cysphruo

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

napa ftw!!