• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Returning vet with silly questions...

H

Halo14

Greetings people!

Since its been many moons since I last assaulted these forums with my none-too-subtle presence, I thought I'd pop in to say "hi" to everyone.

(It was a song, a dance and several worn-out harps before I recovered my account)

So, how is Europa?

Still as mad as a sack of kittens or is it a ghost town?

Is Yew gate the hub of all things "l337" or have the reds found new stamping grounds?

Whats the main attraction these days?

*waves*

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello and welcome back!

You should normally find a red or two around Yew gate still .. probably not as many as in the olde days though. The main attraction seems to be the Void Pool battles at the moment. I hear there is plenty of room to enter the Top Ten on the Felluca side of things ... *g*