• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning to UO after 13 years

Luthien Bedwyr

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Greetings,

I am returning after 13 years. I use to run with TaR and UCB while playing back in 2001-2005 (ended up going to WoW). If anyone can suggest a direction that would be cool since I use to be able to solo most monsters in UO back in the day as a mage/tamer. I seem to get killed a lot now LMAO. Anyways...looking for old faces if anyone would like to say hi.

Luth

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back! Your name sounds very familiar. Did you reactivate your old accounts or start new ones? The very first thing to staying alive is to get a suit with good resists. The more bells and whistles you add to it, the stronger you'll find yourself. Also, if you've subscribed already I suggest hoping in the General Channel of Global Chat. Lunk and others can be found there and they'll offer to help out with equipment if you don't have any.

Luthien Bedwyr

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Welcome back! Your name sounds very familiar. Did you reactivate your old accounts or start new ones? The very first thing to staying alive is to get a suit with good resists. The more bells and whistles you add to it, the stronger you'll find yourself. Also, if you've subscribed already I suggest hoping in the General Channel of Global Chat. Lunk and others can be found there and they'll offer to help out with equipment if you don't have any.
Heya Sable! Yes we've chatted a couple times in the past! Glad to be back and yes I've reactivated 2 old accounts. I've slowly been getting the hang of things and working on figuring out how to get my macros to work on my laptop. I've enjoyed being back greatly and it's even better than I had thought. It's great to be able to try and customize my characters template which you can't really do in other games. The difficulty of the spawns and monsters is a challenge which is nice to deal with also! I tried hitting Doom but it kept killing me lol! I've seen Lunk in GC a lot and didn't realize he was part of your group. Hit me up in game I usually run through Luna bank or Brit bank.

Luthien/Antimodes