• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning to siege questions

Elander McTavish

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi all,

So i've been absent from UO for a few years and recently re opened my account. Due to some serious out of game issues with a player i had to delete my previous character and come back fresh. I'm coming back and making a crafter and i was able to get what gold i had from my previous character to my new character. Where is a good location these days to set up a crafting shop? (not luna) are there any new player created cities around? what have i missed over the last few years? excited to be back and join the community again!

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Field of Dreams movie....comes to my mind.
If you build it, restock it, drop runes, post it in 'where to shop Siege Perilous', they will come !! No matter the location,
if you build it, restock it, they will come. :)

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all,

So i've been absent from UO for a few years and recently re opened my account. Due to some serious out of game issues with a player i had to delete my previous character and come back fresh. I'm coming back and making a crafter and i was able to get what gold i had from my previous character to my new character. Where is a good location these days to set up a crafting shop? (not luna) are there any new player created cities around? what have i missed over the last few years? excited to be back and join the community again!
With the new vendor search, easy to get maps to locations of vendors that are off the beaten track and find ya. Welcome back!

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Safe Haven is a lovely place to live and work, and there happens to be 2 18x18 spots open side by side, one on the road and by the actual guard tower. Oh, and only one slightly murderous neighbor.

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Safe Haven Isnt going to be so safe if you keep saying that Talia! :p Don't worry, If the Slightly murderous neighbor attacks you just let me know.. I'll take care of it. :)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Safe Haven is a lovely place to live and work, and there happens to be 2 18x18 spots open side by side, one on the road and by the actual guard tower. Oh, and only one slightly murderous neighbor.
Ha ha, let us see the effect of the global loot tweek will do to the neighborhood of Safe Haven and more shops may bring back killers to the town.
Safe Haven was not so safe in the past, more like Luna only with player guards.
Look forward to more life and actions, slightly murderous neighbors can be great customers to a shop

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Safe Haven are the player town, east of Brit Svamp and SE of the desert. There are a teleporter from step of NEW2 Inn/Shop New Mag