• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning to Europa

Dai Shan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello,

Thought I should say hi to everyone here as well. I'm a returning player to Europa after quite a long time, well 13 years to be exact. I used to play at Europa from 08/1999 to around 12/2001.

I'm a casual player from Finland and you might see me online couple of hours around 7-10pm gmt. At the moment I usually just scout the old world towns (which seem to be quite empty) and try to get myself used to UO again - which is quite a handful after this long time btw.

I have to old main characters I'm rebuilding now:
Dai Shan - a mage, with still some taming
Balwen Ironhand - a warrior

So good day to you all and don't be afraid to say greetings to me.

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back! We ..old and new people, meet every evening 7 to 8 CET at W Britain Bank. Its mainly about meet and greet new and returning people, chat, answer questions, meet eachother and eat pizza! A bit early for you perhaps, but its every evening so maybe there is some day you can make it?
Welcome!

Lien Ragus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can't say any better ! Welcome back to Europa and hope to meet you soon In Britain

Aragorn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
If only I had a dollar for everytime ive heard someone say "I am never coming back here to UO im done etc etc etc" Might take some time..maybe a lot of time but they almost invariably return home :)

Welcome back to Ultima :)

Dai Shan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Well that is so true Aragorn :) In my defence, I never said I won't come back, just took awhile ;)

Tame Misha

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
hey hey
your break was a long as mine:) be asured that there is a very nice community of players on Europa. get to know some of them at the Britain westbank meetings Minerva mentioned, that helped me a lot, when i returned last year. and ofc welcome back :)