• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning Tamer needs help BAD!!

G

Ok first off im glad im back in UO BUTTT.... Boy they changed some things.. I desides i need money and went to swoops with a freshly Paid for CU (500k on Altlantic) thought i can make my money back in a few days if i remember correctly... Well SWOOPED WOOPED MY TAIL.... SO i GOT A MARE went to ICE orger lord ... Mare was chooped liver to him....

Question is what am i doing wrong now and where should i go with a pet to start making money im kinda scared to go anywhere lese since i hunted artic lord for years and swoop for a few months befor ei left and now i think they have a vendetta on me ...

Any tips please share and if any tamers on atlantic wanna teach a old vet new tricks please add me to your icq list i asking this in need cause i xcan see my self getting fusterated and quicting the game i wanna love again...401-895-436 add me

I

imported_GFY

Well they beefed up the swoops to make it more difficult. They say it's more in line with the loot it gives.

I used to take my trusty Cu to Tokuno and fight a few Oni. They give good loot and and occasional weapon or armor piece worth enhancing.

Blood dungeon is another decent place to hunt. I usually go for Blood Elementals there or in Despise. Watch out for paragons in Blood Dungeon however.

If I want something different I grab my Hiryu and hunt Ancient Wyrms.

Don't forget to match up your pets strengths with your targets weakness. My Hiryu can eat several Ancient Wyrms but my Cu struggles with just one.

I

imported_GFY

You can also train and donate the pets to the zoo. This will allow you to gain reward points that you can trade in for items.