• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning Player

Ossy

Adventurer
I started off in Renaissance and played straight through until the first Final Fantasy MMO. Played a bit when Age of Shadows came out, for like a month. Came back a year or so ago, but only for a couple months. Back again and going to stick it out.

I always find myself returning to UO, so I figured that I might as well stay.

I'm playing on Catskills, was originally on Chessy. Wish I could remember my original log-ins for the original characters but they're probably deleted now.

I'm a bit overwhelmed with all the new stuff.

Because I played for a bit awhile ago, and just jumped straight into training, I have a good skilled warrior (100s in all relevant skills) and crafter. Working on a mage/treasure hunter. I'm going to skip animal taming this time around. I really just want three good characters to mess around with. Not going to have a lot of time to devote. Any others will be used to support those three.

Would like a guild to just hang with and do the big stuff with when around, but mostly just chat.

Where are the good places to go?

Currently playing as Seoman (warrior), Wyndon (crafter) and Piper (Mage/t-hunter), but want to change the warrior's name.

Deraj

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you haven't already, I would strongly recommend training the Imbuing skill on your crafter. Look for monsters that carry a good number of magic weapons and armor to unravel for imbuing ingredients, or train up your treasure hunter and acquire magic items that way. I used to roll through Shame level 1 for magic stuff, alternatively you could do ice fiends, white wyrms, daemons at the fire temple, or perhaps hunt in Tomb of Kings. When your warrior is strong enough another good place to go is one of the several mini-champs that exist in the Stygian Abyss, you can get valuable imbuing ingredients and a very small chance at one of the abyss artifacts, and generally they're not terribly difficult.

Ossy

Adventurer
The main crafter is maxxed out on skills but I made a secondary crafter for imbueing, inscription and alchemy.

Basically the 3 are the main and others will just be support.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are looking for people to play with, you have several options to choose from. Hit any of us up for some interaction and group activities.