• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning Player

AaronsNewAgain

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Howdy all, I've returned to Uo after a 10 year break. Use to be named Luna from SI. I have a couple questions hopefully someone can help with.
First, what bank is the one everyone hangs out at now? (or is there a main hangout spot nowadays).
Second, is spawners inc still around?
Feel free to add in other bits of info that could be usefull to, I've been away so long and a lot has changed. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

~Aaron

T

Tazar

I am not sure about Baja - but for most shards the hang-out spots seem to be Luna bank and/or New Haven bank.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Howdy all, I've returned to Uo after a 10 year break. Use to be named Luna from SI. I have a couple questions hopefully someone can help with.
First, what bank is the one everyone hangs out at now? (or is there a main hangout spot nowadays).
Second, is spawners inc still around?
Feel free to add in other bits of info that could be usefull to, I've been away so long and a lot has changed. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

~Aaron
Welcome Back!

The main bank to find players would be Luna Bank on the Malas Landmass (just in case you are on a different one). You may also want to check what chat you are in and get in General Chat.

Yes, SI is still around. A bunch were on yesterday for the Scalis Hunt at New Magincia Docks.

UO has changed quite a bit since you left. Both Stratics and UO Guide have information that will help bring you back up-to-date. This will take awhile so just give yourself time to learn it all.

WildStar

Anthony G

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
HI Luna, Welcome back, SI is still around. Please send me a PM or icq @ 177821531 if you have any questions. See ya in game!