• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning Player

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Hi,

I am Rocko and I used to play UO way back in the Dread/Anti days. I continued to play through AoS and I was once the NV shard reporter for Stratics. I have been through many many games but found them to be lacking a soul. Recently returning to UO, the soul of gaming has once again been realized.

It is good to be back.

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
GREAT to have you back! I just returned recently myself.

If you need any help getting started, just ask around on general chat. There are a lot of people who are more than happy to help new players return. Also, tomorrow night is one of our EM Events and we're meeting at the EM House on the north end of Britain (near the bridge to Blackthorn Castle). I'm sure the town criers will help you out with info.

Let me know if you're looking for any help, I'm new myself, but I'm more than happy to help new players out!

Cephas [V]

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
...tomorrow night is one of our EM Events and we're meeting at the EM House on the north end of Britain (near the bridge to Blackthorn Castle)....
He means the Counselor's Guild in Britain, Trammel, if you're one to have missed the past 10 years or so.

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
He means the Counselor's Guild in Britain, Trammel, if you're one to have missed the past 10 years or so.
Thanks - I went and had a nice time. It was good to participate in a "green robe" event again.

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Nice Time?! We weren't having fun, we were saving the whole universe! And getting killed every few minutes while doing it, too ;)

I think I only died about 12 times though.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL Rocko..... you made me log on to see... now I cant even remember how to check my murder counts on my red guys......... anyone care to tell me pretty please with sugar on top?

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
You must consider your sins...
:p

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

I am Rocko and I used to play UO way back in the Dread/Anti days. I continued to play through AoS and I was once the NV shard reporter for Stratics. I have been through many many games but found them to be lacking a soul. Recently returning to UO, the soul of gaming has once again been realized.

It is good to be back.

I remember your name.

Welcome back

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Hi Ox, and thanks. I remember you as well and it is good to see that you are still playing. You may remember SoulStealer, I am still in contact with him. A lot of us still post on Napa Valley Old School: http://nvos.us

LOL@SAVAT

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Ox, and thanks. I remember you as well and it is good to see that you are still playing. You may remember SoulStealer, I am still in contact with him. A lot of us still post on Napa Valley Old School: http://nvos.us

LOL@SAVAT

NO way SoulStealerAO .. He was a kid when he played UO. LOL

I notice Kal is posting in that link. Thank you for the link

I miss those guys. Some of us went to the resonance fair together about 2001. got a pic of all of us someplace.

PrettyMel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back (just came back myself) I helped someone with a set of armor and a mil last week, I assume that was you? If you need anything let me know. Even though I lost my luna house and castle I had a lot in banks, and in the month i"ve been back I have aquired a lot idoc hunting.

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Good to see you're back PrettyMel!
Looking forward to some nice deco'd houses. :)

PrettyMel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good to see you're back PrettyMel!
Looking forward to some nice deco'd houses. :)
Thank you. I was trying to remodel one today but sadly I cannot seem to get my vendors to all go into the moving crate. I may have to dismiss them all while I do so. The design I've made isn't my best.....so let's hope I can re-do it soon. Nice to see you're still around Kirthag :3

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I've found the best way to move a vendor into the crate is to build a wall atop where they stand, commit, then go back into the custom menu. A hassle (would like to see that as part of the context menu - *sigh*) but is a good work-around for custom houses.