• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Returning player.

D

Dioxy

Hey, I'm a returning player.

I've missed UO and decided to come back.

I did used to play many years ago, from year 2000-ish, to 2004? But I lost that account so I started a new account in 2008 with a friend, then my friend quit after about 6 months and because of University at the time, I too quit, but it was supposed to be temporarily, but I never picked it back up.

I'm asking if there is somebody who would like to help me get upto speed, show me a few things, teach me a few things, be someone I can ask questions to, possibly join a guild, go hunting with, etc, you get the idea.

I've been out of UO for so long, I need a pickup, especially since its quiet these days. Im sure things do happen, but I guess I need to meet people and know what exactly is happening etc :).

There was always lots of friendly people, and i'm hoping a friendly person could give a hand to a newbie again.

I used to RP a lot, back in 2000+, maybe I could join a RP community?

You can reply to me here, or see if im online ingame.
My chars name is Ryuzakii.

Thanks in advance.