• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning Player

TheGrimmOmen

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

I have been away from the game for almost 2 years now and re-activated my account today. It seems a lot has changed! I have a 1 year old son so not a whole lot of time to play for me, but I am hoping to get some play time in in the evenings (which for me is the UK)

I was surprised that it took me around 10 minutes today to find a space to place an 18 x 18!! and that was in Malas too, in the snowy mountain areas. Nice find!

Well......I wont be around for a few days as its christmas, but I am glad to be back and looking forward to getting stuck in. I would welcome any advice from you lovely people if you have any :) Must admit I am feeling a bit lost and rusty after all this time! I had a baby while I was away so have baby brain to contend with too lol

Forgot to mention I am on Lake Superior

Welcome back! Sounds like you might have gotten the plot where my house used to stand!!

Cheers,
-Grimm