• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

returning player

T

tehwolf

hello :)

used to play UO back in 1998 - 2001 or so...

just reactivated my account to see what's goin on.. perhaps i am in the wrong locations, but drachenfels seems like a ghost town ;p i've seen one other PC all afternoon heh

i guess everyone is playing in the new expansion now..

seems there is a lot to relearn, and a hell of a lot of new stuff to learn too (8 - 9 years of updates, lol).

anyways, just thought i would say hi - hopefully see some people running around somewhere - i guess i just need to find where everyone is these days ;)

if you see a confused mage by the name of Korky running around, that'll be me :)

L

Legacyee

Hi tehwolf
And welcome back!
A lot has changed in the past years, A lot of people are out there doing their own thing But Luna seems to be the place to meet others
When there is a event you will see a lot more players
If you need any thing just shout on here because most of the people on Drachs are very helpful

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back. If you need any help or advise just ask.

Keep a eye on our own events and the Em events at the board to find the most of us to get killed.

Yesterday the EM told us at the meeting that the next event will be tuesday .Its a good place to get to know us and get killed... uhm.... and have fun. ;)

http://drachenfels.uoem.net/

Most people hang out at Luna/Malas bank. But the lands are so big we spread around hunting.

T

tehwolf

Thanks for teh welcome!

I'll try to make it to the event tomorrow - sounds like it could be fun..

Does anybody know of a good rune library that still exists? the one i have a rune for takes me to a deserted piece of grassland now heh, i guess there's a lot of that these days..

/ponders i wonder if the castle we had north of minoc still exists..

jeza

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know one that is easy to found, just north west of Brit cemetery

If you need help or just someone to hunt, explore with you can always ask in the general chat channel.
I know there are specific channels for that but I'm not sure a lot of people are in.

If I'm around I would be glad to help :)

T

tehwolf

thanks Jeza, found the rune library - very useful :)

fun to check out some of my old haunts heh

i see lich lords got a makeover, lol.

jeza

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe yes they learned some new tricks :)

Oh if you used to eat dragon for breakfast and wanted to go say hello, you're in for a big surprise.
well not really about the Dragons themselves, but be careful if you cross one called Greater Dragon ... and be sure to have enough insurance money in your bank account... or no gear you would miss on you ;)