• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning Player...

• Thread starter Retro_Crumpet
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
R

Retro_Crumpet

Just thought i would pop in and say hi... Some of you may remember me as Lemon D, Skibadee, Purple Princess, Fumin or Burberry.... If not hi :p x

SevenDF

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its always good to see players come back :) Some of the names look familiar to me, but i cant remember why :p

Greetings

Seven

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WB

I myself returned after an 8 years break or so and having a blast :)

L

Legacyee

Welcome back:)

I remember Lemon D, Skibadee, Purple Princess

Happy to see you've come back

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back, any of your chars! ;)

I remember Skibadee's name, but don't know where to put the name exactly... *smiles*

Either way - have fun exploring Sosaria again!

R

Retro_Crumpet

So is there a weekely hunt i could take part in? Or wateva you guys get up too? My old guild seemsto have stopped playing :( x

Claire Repair

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Join us on Friday (see post below).
There are no weekly events unless Frarc and some other people try to keep it runnin. There were some EA events and there´s a good chance we´ll have somethin to do for X-mas.

CU

/Claire

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Our events we put together are often peoples requests or desires to do. We just set a time and day then here on the boards . Like that everyone who can and feel to join just let us know. Everyone is always welcome, new players or veterans. Sometimes we suggest certain skills for your character to enjoy the event but again its always up to everyone personal what kinda character or template you use.

The only thing we want is to have fun. :)