• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning player

T

Turk3110

Hey, I started playing uo in 98 and was present for the birth of the Oceania server.

After stopping in 05 I have recently had the urge to play again.

Just wondering what major changes have happened since the Mondains legacy upgrade?

Davisha

P

PoCove

Welcome back ...

What can i say .. the changes are way too numerous to mention ... Peerless , Kr ( 3d content)

K

Katlene

Introduction of elves with mondains legacy was a massive change a new client with KR
oh we have a new king now! Casca... lotta ooer whats going on with that and a continuing chain of EM events to go with.

There are just way to many changes. I suggest you checkout the main stratics page and also uoguide.com (pretty sure thats right)

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can also look at the five on fridays index under uo.com to gain a foothold on all of the publishes that have occurred. Some are pretty important...like Publish 46 for example (August 29th, 2007).

You can find the index by looking under the update center link > then five on fridays.

Hope that helps.

F

Fink

Welcome back. :thumbsup:

Aside from what's transpired in the.. 4 years? gah ... since ML there's also new stuff to look forward to soon. Another expansion (Stygian Abyss) with a new weapon skill, new magic, and craft skill and resulting item type, new dungeons, plus Gargoyles as a playable race.

G

Grimm_of_Oceania

Yes definately welcome back.

I myself have only been back 2 months after a few years off. Check out some of the latest templates from the profession forums, there are some very powerful templates that were not there when I left (I am thinking sampires and whammy's, necro mages were fringe dwellers and stealth/tamer/weavers used to be leet for peerless).

If you have a tamer, get a greater dragon. Compared to the old ww/mare combo of old, its unbeatable.

Read about peerless, great fun. Spawns have had a huge revamp, dropping great arties and scrolls that train ur skills. Go to www.uoguide.com

Look for kimmuriel, Grzzt or Grimm at luna...