• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning Player

M

muldoran

I am a returning player. Actually returning for the 2nd time.

I played GL for about a year and quit for a while and then came back to Sonoma. I played for a few months and had some RL issues come up that prevented me spending enough time so I quit.

Now I'm back again. I of course lost my house, luckily there were few things in it as I had moved them to my bank or else sold them on my vendors.

So now I am back and would like to place another house. i have found that Sonoma people are some of the nicest people on UO so I am asking for anyone who might know of a place to put a house to be kind enough to let me know about it. My in game name is the same as here.

Thanks

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, if you don't mind a small house, there should be a nice spot for a small 2 story in fel, skara brae. I think it fits an 10x9 or something around that. Just north of the councilors hall not even half a screen outside gz. Small but lovely location : )

S

Salty Pete

I find 18x18 spots just walking around all the time.

L

Lord Drakelord

I am a returning player. Actually returning for the 2nd time.

I played GL for about a year and quit for a while and then came back to Sonoma. I played for a few months and had some RL issues come up that prevented me spending enough time so I quit.

Now I'm back again. I of course lost my house, luckily there were few things in it as I had moved them to my bank or else sold them on my vendors.

So now I am back and would like to place another house. i have found that Sonoma people are some of the nicest people on UO so I am asking for anyone who might know of a place to put a house to be kind enough to let me know about it. My in game name is the same as here.

Thanks

Know places in Trammel, Malas, where a large tower can fit easy. Also in Tokuno there are places where smaller homes can go. Lost of space out there, just a matter of looking.

M

muldoran

I actually was wandering around last night and about 3 housing spots down from my old place on Ice Island I stumbled across an 18X18. So I ended up with a bigger place than before I left. Thansk for the help everyone.