• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning player Sampire questions

ijustdontgiveaf

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello everybody,

I know that there are a lot of Sampire threads already, but i have a few questions about my setup.

After about 11 years of absence I started playing UO again a few months back. While there have been MANY changes over the past years, I think i figured out quite a lot of them by just playing my old tamer/bard, talking to other very helpful player and of course reading the forums.

When at one point I took out my (back then not finished) warrior, i was quite amazed how bad it turned out to be nowadays. ;)
After a few hits by (what i thought were mediocre) monsters I had to to communicate in OoooOoO's, so I decided to give it a go and change it to a Sampire.

Current stats/skills are the following:

Bushsido 96 (will be going to 120)
Swordsmanship 111 (will be going to 120)
Anatomy 80
Chivalry 60
Necromancy 100
Parrying 120
Tactics 100
(that's 700 and I'm at a skill-cap of 710, so i think i might put the last 10 into chivalry)

My char is a Human and the stats are 100 str, 125 dex, 25 int.

A friend was so nice to make me a Suit with the following stats (including a Spirit of totem, quiver of Infinity, crimson cincture, shroud of condemned, bracelet and ring):

All 70's resist in Vamp form, and str/hp/dex/stam/int/mana-increases giving me a total of 135 str, 186 dex and 54 mana..
I also have 40 LMC, 30 HCI, 35 DCI, 40 DI, 15 reflect physical damage (of the totem) and 2 hp-regen from the crimson. I don't have a talisman yet and currently use a soul seeker as primary weapon.

Is there any advice on what talisman i should get, and as well on what (other than hit mana leech and hit stamina leech) I should go for when it comes to weapons? More DI? more HCI?

I do have a smith, and would like to make some ele. slayer weapons for going to shame (blood elemental and air ele-slayer, but for my questions on reforging and basically how to make those I will go to the craftsman forum and ask there)

thanks for any advice