• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning player needs help

A

anoobis00

Hello Atlantic players!

I'm a returning player without an account (gave it away right after samurai empire launched), so I decided to ask for help/advice.

Anything is welcome, specially (if possible and legal) and account with a not-so-untrained character (5xgm would do it). Gold and items are more than welcome too.

Sorry if I'm sounding like a beggar, but it's hard to skill up a character before killing dragons while everybody else is doing those peerless and exploring the new gargish world.

Thanks in advance!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Hey, pal. Glad you found forums. If you're who I think you are...keep that book in your bank box - never know when you might need it.

Meantime, be sure to check out some updated templates, as a great deal has changed since you left. Old school melee/parry, 7x GM templates do not fair very well with high-level encounters. However, with a few tweaks, you can make some pretty solid toons.

A lot of folks power train these days. You can train up anatomy, healing, melee, parry, etc. in under a week. Heck, you can train up parry from 50 to 120 in about 6 hours. With the right training tips (most found on uo.stratics.com or uoguide.com), you can have yourself a 5x GM character in a day or two - no account purchase required.

Of course, if you're really short on time, you could also consider buying an advanced character token from uogamecodes.

Best of luck!