• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Returning player, need a pricecheck

S

Slatko

Hi

I just returned to a stripped account, all they left was the chars, and what I take is most likely ostard droppings.

But before I trash it, I thought I would make sure, I dont trash something of actual value, after all I am flat broke and have just about nothing but the chars.

Here goes

39 - Feluca Moonstones
3 - complete 6th anniversary bags
4 - 6th anniversary bells
1 - Whispering Rose
1 - Thanks for supporting UO rose
6 - 5 year cakes

Any of that worth something, as I am in need of some getgearback money

Edit: Almost forgot a verite buckler with 73 charges of spell reflection

Slatko

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to tell you that unless any of the bells are white I dont think any of your things are worth much. There has not been much of a market for those kind of bits for a while now.

That said, if you are about in the game in the evenings I can certainly help you get started again. I will send you a PM with my ICQ.