• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning player Looking for some things =)

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all,

I am a long-time player recently returning after a VERY long break. I've spent the past few days getting up to speed on the changes over the last few years and checking out my characters. Unfortunately, I let both my houses fall and I have nothing except what was left on my chars and in their banks, which is not much aside from their gear (which might not even be good anymore, I don't know lol).

Mostly, I am looking for some decorative items for my house. If anyone is doing some spring cleaning (I am on Legends) and has things they want to get rid of, please let me know! Plants/vines/seeds would be lovely..holiday items, fountains, different types of dye tubs, ?? who knows. Just anything to help jumpstart the process would be amazing!

Also -- any tips on gold making ? The price of things has gone up ASTRONOMICALLY from what I remember, lol. I need some $$. I'm doubting farming mobs for pure gold is any good, so I guess what I'm asking is what are the best item/s to farm to sell for golds?
:)

Thank you all!!

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The spring event that just started has deco items like the plinth, hedges, and butterflies as well as good items like sdi earrings and luck quiver. These are obtained by getting counterfeit eggs from the special champ spawn and from green thorns. Quickest and easiest way to get up to speed imho.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
welcome back, Arwen :) pretty sure your spot at Luna bank remains open..... farm the tzukis for gold, nice fast spawn

place a house yet? post where it is, put up a mailbox, I can drop stuff off

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Welcome, Arwen
Fast way to earn gold is kill abyss creatures all over TerMur for void orbs.
Or raptor teeth from Raptor . They are both sold pretty fast on your vendor. Actually all useful imbuing essences sold good . Demon claws , lava serpent crusts, etc...
Now you can do champ spawn in Ilshennar to get boots and eggs for sale. Prices are high now , but it means lots of things , easily farmed are quite expensive too. E.g simple trade runs between cities can make you pink scroll rewards worth nothing or several million.

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
welcome back, Arwen :) pretty sure your spot at Luna bank remains open..... farm the tzukis for gold, nice fast spawn

place a house yet? post where it is, put up a mailbox, I can drop stuff off
Hi, Dev! Ya, one of my houses is in New Magincia by the clean up officers, directly across from stalls A1 & A2 :) I threw a mailbox on the stairs. Anything you have to spare would be greatly appreciated! Wishing I wouldn't have let my houses fall >.<

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back, we missed ya :)

I’m outta touch w the whats what anymore so gonna leave the advice for others. But wb !

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I will see what I have when I resub at the end of the month. And I can gear you up when I am back as well.

I need to log in more than once a month myself! Hell I had to create a new log in here on ole stratics because I cant access my original name! And I cant seem to bother anyone here at stratics for help! But im always down to help where and how I can!

If you see Omnicron, Velvet Jones or Jedi Mind Tricks, dats me!!