• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning player looking for his soulstones

JamezC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello!

Due to a mistake while I was away at school the accounts I was paying for were all cancelled. There were 3 soul stones in a tower in Malas in the desert about 5-6 minutes run from Luna, probably closer to Umbra. All three soulstones were from a different account and they were one of each color, Red, Blue, and Green. If anyone was there for its fall and snagged them I would be eternally grateful. In fact any information that returning players should know would be welcome.

Thank you

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Sorry most people don't pick up the soul stones. The good news is it's relatively easy to work just about any skill within days anymore.